Welcome to Chengyang bazhai
Safety Instructions for Tourists in Scenic Spot of Chengyang Bazhai Villages
Welcome to the scenic spot of Chengyang Bazhai Villages. For your safety, please observe the following safety precautions:
1. Please comply with the relevant fire-prevention regulations, and note that smoking is strictly prohibited in public places or non-smoking areas of the scenic spot;
2. It is strictly prohibited to bring inflammable and explosive articles, toxic substances, firearms and ammunition, controlled knives and other dangerous goods into the scenic spot;
3. Children and seniors may enter the scenic site when accompanied by adults or family members. Take care of your valuables;
4. Please make sure that all of the car doors are locked and windows are rolled up when parked;
5. When crossing the road, watch the traffic and use the crosswalk;
6. When you are in a sightseeing vehicle, please fasten your seat belt and don't put your head or hands out of the vehicle;
7. Please read the warning information on safety signs and take corresponding precautions;
8. Do not enter any undeveloped areas to avoid danger;
9. Please do not provoke poultry or livestock or be panic when encountering them after entering a village, take a detour quietly;
10. Please respect the local cultural customs when experiencing the cultural atmosphere of the Dong Minority;
11. When operating drones, please observe the surrounding environment to ensure safety and be responsible for any consequences arising therefrom.
12. It is strictly prohibited to distribute any publicity materials or commit any illegal and criminal activities in the scenic spot.
13. Travel in a civilized manner and move in order; please do not run, chase or fight in jest or for fun.
14. When enjoying water features (near wells), please take care, beware of falling into the water (slipping), and swimming is strictly prohibited.
15. Please plan properly and consume rationally. When your rights and benefits are damaged, please defend your rights through formal channels;
16. In case of emergency, please seek help from the staff or call the emergency rescue number of the scenic spot and follow the instructions of the staff;
17. In case of extreme weather such as thunderstorms and strong winds, please stay in nearby pavilions, corridors and rooms. Do not stand under power distribution rooms or transformers, utility poles, trees or billboards.
18. Relevant contents on temporary warning signs, safety signs and safety warning cordons placed under special circumstances shall be observed and shall not be violated;
19. Do not touch or damage fire protection devices in non-emergency situations;
20. When any uncivilized or unsafe behavior is found, please inform the nearest staff or contact us by telephone.
Tel. for consumer rights: +86(0)772-8616267
Emergency rescue telephone of the scenic spot: +86(0)772-8581676
Travel civilly and safely. All the staff of the scenic spot of Chengyang Bazhai Villages wish you a pleasant journey!
Note: The maximum carrying capacity of this scenic spot is 14,000 people per day, and the instantaneous carrying capacity is 7,000 people.
Sanjiang Tongda Tourism Investment Development Co. Ltd.
of Guangxi Tourism Development Group